Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Among the living (more or less)

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. It appears that I've succumbed to something called the Pneumonia, which involves spending long days in bed drifting in and out of consciousness while delving into dark reaches of those Mill Creek 50 Movie Packs I never thought I would go (only to lapse into disturbing fever dreams involving George Zucco). It's also given me the opportunity to half-watch a number of those discs in the pile that I've been avoiding over the past months, and I will half-review those that I half-remember when I return to full lucidity. In the meantime, please enjoy this musical interlude:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, hope you feel better soon! Miss your regular reviews ;-)

houseinrlyeh aka Denis said...

Pneumonia? Damn. Get well soon! :)


(A way to make something positive out of your George Zucco dreams: Use them as the base for a script, sell it to Uwe Boll, ?, get rich and famous.)

AR said...

Oh, that's not fun. Feel better soon!