Friday, October 7, 2016

Pop but not forgotten




Todd, what's this your mother is telling me about you not posting a link to the last Pop Offensive? That was back in the middle of September, wasn't it?


Gosh, dad, there was just so much going on, what with Fantastic Fest and a new episode of Taiwan Noir coming up. I guess I forgot.

Well, son. What I'm hearing from you now is excuses, but not any suggestion of what you might do to make up for your mistake.


Gee, dad. I guess I got so wrapped up in my own stuff that I forgot to think about anyone else.

Yes you did, Todd. And you're going to be consigned to the deepest pit of hell for that, aren't you?


Yeah, I guess so.

But first, why don't you post the link?


Okay, here it is:

http://www.kgpc969.org/pop-offensive/2016/9/22/episode-29


Splendid.


How about I also post a picture of Donald Trump singing J-Pop?


That's fine, but you're still going to burn in eternal damnation.


That's ok, I guess.

No comments: